This course is for individuals looking for education and techniques; for both fresh and smoked sausage production from home. Discover what goes into creating that perfect sausage consistently.
- Equipment Setup and Maintenance
- Meat Block Selection
- Casing Practical
- Mixing Spices
- Smokehouse Operation and Maintenance
- Linking and Tying
- Recipe Development
- Proper Stuffing Techniques
- Proper Grinding Techniques
- Food Safety and Sanitation
You will be making 5 sausage recipes - 4 fresh and 1 smoked.
This will be a hands on class which will include a book you can take home with all the information from the day, including great recipes.